If this is your first online ticket order with us, please briefly review the information below. Otherwise, you may skip directly to Ticket Sales.
E-Tickets will give you an "instant ticket" you can print rather than waiting for tickets to come in the mail. They are available for phone orders too - just request them! By choosing E-Tickets as your delivery option, you get instant delivery of your purchase while saving the ministry printing and postage costs.
To place an order online, you will need:
- A valid e-mail address (this is where we will send your tickets)
- A Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card with the correct billing address and ZIP code
- Access to a printer (you will need to print your e-tickets for admittance to the event)
Once you've selected your tickets (including the section, seating, any discounts, etc. that are applicable to the events you're purchasing), your credit card purchase will be processed in real time. Once accepted, you will be taken to an online receipt page with a direct link to print your E-Tickets. (You will also receive this information at the e-mail address you supplied when ordering.)
E-Tickets are delivered in PDF format - so Adobe Reader is required to open and print the tickets. This is very common and widely used software that is probably already on your computer! If not, you can download it free from Adobe's website.
Your E-Ticket order, when opened or printed, will look something like this:
If you don't print your tickets immediately, and don't receive your confirmation e-mail very soon after a successful purchase, check your "spam" folder to see if the message was blocked.
For multiple ticket orders, you will receive one E-Ticket per ticket purchased, so you may cut out the printed tickets for each person or simply show the sheet to the greeter or ticket collector at the event if your party is all together.
If you have questions or problems with your ticket purchase, you may still phone an agent at 800.927.9083 from 9-4 on weekdays (excluding 12-1 where the ticket office is closed for lunch). The agent can assist you in placing your order, correcting errors on your tickets, re-sending your confirmation e-mail, etc.
Other Ticket Ordering Notes:
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- Seats for reserved seating events (such as Dinner Concerts or Theaters, Ladies Luncheons, etc.) are selected and assigned at the time of purchase. Please plan accordingly by purchasing all the tickets for your party together.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment.
- Any person, regardless of age, must have a ticket for admittance to events.
To order tickets by phone, call 607.776.4151 or 800.927.9083 from 9-4 on weekdays (excluding 12-1 for lunch). Note that our phone box office is typically closed prior to Sharathon. Let the agent know if you'd like printed tickets or E-Tickets.
Tickets by Mail
Tickets can be ordered by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Family Life, P.O. Box 506, Bath NY 14810. Please include the artist, date, and event location of the tickets you would like to purchase or a completed order form. These order forms can be picked up at our ticket office or requested when calling.