RSS Feed Page
How to connect with Family Life using RSS
What's the deal with RSS?
Family Life Feeds
Hello, media junkies - here's something you'll appreciate. Family Life now offers RSS feeds for timely updates about what's going on here. Subscribing to our feed is an easy way of getting Family Life blog entries, news headlines, and articles the second they're published online.
(Not a media junkie? You're on your way. Keep reading.)
RSS is a way to be notified of updates to any blogs or sites that offer the RSS service. You simply get a reader, such as Google reader or Bloglines, and then subscribe to the update feeds of any sites you are interested in.
The simplest way to subscribe to our podcasts is through iTunes. Once set up, iTunes will automatically retrieve Family Life audio files the instant we put them online.
To get Family Life podcasts using iTunes:
- Download and install iTunes at www.itunes.com
- Subscribe to Family Life in iTunes under: Advance/Subscribe to Podcast
- Paste this URL into subscription box: http://fln.org/mediafiles/family-life-podcast.xml
- Click the podcast icon in the iTunes sidebar to view subscriptions and check for downloads.
- Double-click any file to play.
To get Family Life articles and blogs:
- To the right are all the available Family Life RSS articles and blog feeds to choose from by catagory or ministry.
- Click on which ministry article or blog that you want to "feed" from.
- At the top of the page that opens, either use the drop down menu (in firefox) to select your favorite rss method or click "Subscribe to this feed" (explorer) to subscribe to an RSS feed.
- Now every feed you subscribe to will send the updates to one place - your reader.
All Family Life Article Feeds:
All Article Feeds
Department Blog Feeds:
FLN News Blog
Performing Arts Blog
All Audio Podcast:
All Family Life Audio Podcasts
Family Life Report Podcast
Afternoon Interviews Podcast
Artist Interviews Podcast
Neighborhoods In The Network Podcast