Gender Matters Conference
Friday, April 12, 2013, 12:00 AM - Saturday, April 13, 2013, 12:00 AM
For directions click the following link: Union Center Christian Church
Artists or event website: http://www.unioncenter.org/gendermatters
Probably most of us have heard that a primary perception that those outside the church have of us who are in the church, is that we communicate a lot about what the church is against, rather than what we are for. This theme of “Gender Matters” centers around how we bear the image of God uniquely as feminine and masculine beings – there is a glory and beauty in understanding and expressing the good of the masculine and feminine. There is a great power and purpose in how we live and love with regard to one-another, as same-sex and opposite-sex; in marriage/family, as well as single men and women relating to one-another.
Who is this conference for?
- Anyone who struggles with sexual or relational brokenness - and those who love them
- Women who experience unwanted same-sex attraction
- Men who experience unwanted same-sex attraction
- Pastors/leaders/counselors/friends and others interested in learning more about how to help those with sexual and relational brokenness, as well as unwanted same-sex attraction
- Parents of children with same-sex attraction
We have found that whether a person struggles with homosexual or heterosexual sin areas, the root issues are usually the same. This conference will have life-changing information, opportunity for prayer and ministry times for everyone.
To view a flier with more information please click here.
For information call:
607-754-8222 ext. 140
Emai l :