Car Years, People Years
01.05.09 | Comments
Thinking about bailing the auto industry yourself? Need a new car? Really? Remember how people have fun trying to figure out how old their dog was in human years? But now there's a new fad. Figuring out how old your car is, in "people-years". We had fun calculating our listeners "car age". Here's the formula:
- Take the mileage on the car's odometer and divide by the model year.
- The result is your car's age if it were a person.
- Example: a 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier with 131,824 miles on it.
- Do the math: 131824/1994 = 66.1.
- That car would be a 66 year old person
Log in and leave a comment below if you like for Sonny or Denny!