Blogs by :

Nick's Picks: Apple Cider Cake

10.16.18 | Nick Finlayson | Comments[2]

Ingredients: 1 Cup Apple Cider  3-4 Granny Smith Apples cored and sliced Juice of one lemon half a stick of butter softened 1 cup sugar +3 tbsp  2 large eggs 2 cups flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup...

Audrey's Desserts First: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

10.02.18 | Audrey Smith | Comments[1]

Fun to say, fun to eat!!

Nick's Picks: Spaghetti Lasagna

09.25.18 | Nick Finlayson | Comments[2]

Your family will thank you for giving this meal a try! Is this a new family favorite?

Nick's Picks: Chicken Taco Bake

09.18.18 | Nick Finlayson |

An easy weeknight dinner that the whole family can dig into!

Nick's Picks: Easy Beef and Noodles

09.11.18 | Nick Finlayson | Comments[1]

Throw this together on your way out the door and come home to a delicious dinner!

Audrey's Desserts First: Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars

09.04.18 | Audrey Smith |

Delicious and Easy? Yes Please!!

Nick's Picks: Corndogs

08.28.18 | Nick Finlayson |

The classic taste of the fair that you can make right at home!

Nick's Picks: Hamburger Hot Dogs

08.21.18 | Nick Finlayson |

The best of both worlds? We think so!

Nick's Picks: Jalapeno Popper Hot Dogs

08.14.18 | Nick Finlayson |

Not for the faint of heart, these dogs will heat things up!

Nick's Picks: Cheddar Chili Dog Bake

08.07.18 | Nick Finlayson |

Four Ingredients. Thirty Minutes. One Happy Family!

Audrey's Desserts First: Healthy Breakfast Muffins

07.31.18 | Audrey Smith |

The Best Breakfast Muffins   I found this recipe online a few years ago and I didn’t write down where I found it so I don’t know who to thank for these wonderful, easy, sugar-free, gluten-free muffins who all should love to...

Nick's Picks: German Potato Salad

07.24.18 | Nick Finlayson | Comments[3]

Possibly a different potato salad than what you're used to. Maybe it's just like your grandma used to make!

Nick's Picks: Baked Beans

07.17.18 | Nick Finlayson | Comments[1]

This recipe will make you the most popular person at the cook out!

Audrey's Desserts First: Cake Sparklers

07.02.18 | Audrey Smith |

Cake Sparklers INGREDIENTS: Leftover cupcakes Vanilla candy wafers or vanilla bark. Lollipop sticks Sprinkles DIRECTIONS: 1.  Scrape off about 40% of the icing and set aside. 2. Place the rest of the 'plain' and the other 60% of the...

Nick's Picks: Potato Leek Soup

06.26.18 | Nick Finlayson | Comments[1]

Also called "vichyssoise," this classic could soup is a lot easier to make than it is to pronounce!

12345678910 ... 4344