Family Life receives many inquiries from local and regional independent artists asking us to play their music. Since we have a limited number of slots available on our playlists, selecting music is done according to established criteria.
Family Life Network Music Submisson Policy
1. Programming decisions and music selections for Family Life Network are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
2. Music submitted for consideration should be sent to the following address:
P.O. Box 506
Bath, NY 14810
3. Family Life accepts new music submissions via audio CD only.
4. Music submitted must be of broadcast quality and meet the following criteria:
a. High-quality creative content (well-written music; lyrics that reflect a Christian worldview)
b. High performance quality (the caliber of playing and singing)
c. Standard recording quality (the sonic and technical quality of the tracks and mix)
5. Music submitted will not be returned. Because of the volume of submissions, you will not be contacted unless Family Life decides to add your music to our playlist. All submitted music should be accompanied by bio and contact information, including a valid email address, information on the song and copyright and performance rights information.
6. With regard to musical performance rights, Family Life holds licenses with ASCAP, BMI and SESAC only. By submitting music for consideration, you represent that the submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant Family Life the right to broadcast your material. In addition, because we stream music over the internet, by submitting music for consideration you represent that the submitted music has been registered with SoundExchange. Alternatively, if you are not a member of SoundExchange, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant Family Life Network the right to stream your material on a non-interactive, non-subscription basis.