Family Life Contests
Something for your whole family is coming to the Family Life stage in Bath, NY. This year's Youtheatre musical production is a timeless classic and a beloved story that you definitely don't want to miss: The Wizard of Oz!
The Wizard of Oz is the story of young Dorothy Gale from Kansas who dreams of a land far away, "somewhere over the rainbow." One day in the midst of a dangerous tornado, Dorothy finds herself swept away with her dog Toto into the land she dreamed of, the Land of Oz. The story unfolds as Dorothy meets new friends, including a brainless scarecrow, a heartless tin man, and a cowardly lion. Together Dorothy and her friends "follow the yellow brick road" to the Emerald City, barely escaping the clutches of the Wicked Witch of the West, who is on the hunt for Dorothy's ruby slippers along their way. They journey to meet the great and powerful Wizard of Oz in hopes that he can help them find the things that each of them have been longing for (Toto too!).
Don't miss out on this musical experience, full of munchkins, Ozians, flying monkeys, hot-air balloons, lions, tigers and bears (OH MY!). Shows will be on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday May 2, 3 and 4. Visit fln.org/tickets to purchase tickets.
Register now for your chance to win two tickets to The Wizard of Oz! Registration will be open until 5:00pm on Friday, March 14 and we will draw 5 winners on Monday, March 17!
1. Family Life contests are open to listeners eighteen (18) years or older, unless otherwise specified by Family Life, or its promotional affiliates.
2. There is no purchase or donation necessary to enter or win a Family Life contest. Read more...
3. Odds of receiving a prize from Family Life depend on the number of qualified entries submitted in each contest. Only one (1) qualifier per household will be accepted.
4. Only one (1) prize may be won, per household, within any thirty (30) day period. Employees/Board Members of Family Life, and their immediate families are not eligible to participate and win.
5. By participating, participants and winner(s) grant Family Life permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. All contest entries become the sole property of Family Life.
6. Prizes have no cash value and are non-transferable, unless otherwise specified. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
7. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Any valuation of a prize is based on available information provided to Family Life, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. If the prize requires filing of a 1099 form, winners must show a valid Social Security Card with proper identification in order to receive the prize. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the legal parent/guardian of the winner will receive the prize and complete appropriate paperwork, provided they have proper identification.
8. By participating, each participant and winner waives and releases any and all claims of liability against Family Life, its officers, directors, and employees, for any and all claims, demands, and/or causes of action of any kind, foreseen or unforeseen, including but not limited personal injury or financial loss, which arises out of or results from the participant’s participation in the contest, or from the use of any prize. If required by Family Life or its promotional affiliates, winners must sign a liability release prior to receiving their prize.
9. If the prize is to be mailed, it is the responsibility of the winner to provide Family Life with a current and correct mailing address. Prizes will be mailed within thirty (30) calendar days after winning the prize or at the discretion of Family Life. Family Life is not responsible for, nor obligated to replace, any lost, stolen, or damaged prize sent through the U.S. Mail.
10. If the winner is instructed by Family Life or its promotional affiliates to personally pick up their prize, it must be claimed within thirty (30) calendar days of winning. Upon pick-up of prize, proper picture identification (i.e. valid driver’s license or passport) from the winner is required. Prizes must be picked up at Family Life, located at 7634 Campbell Creek Road, Bath, NY 14810 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
11. At certain times, winners may be instructed by Family Life or its promotional affiliates to pick up their prize at a separate location (i.e. concert tickets may be picked-up at a will-call window). Upon request, Family Life will provide instructions and pick-up times to winners.
12. Family Life will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty (30) day time frame. All unclaimed prizes after thirty (30) days will automatically be forfeited.
13. Under unique circumstances, a representative designated by the winner will be allowed to accept the prize for him or her. Written authorization from the winner, including the representative’s name, ID and a photocopy of the winner’s valid driver’s license is required.
14. In the event that a winner voluntarily chooses to not accept a prize, he/she automatically forfeits all claims to that prize. Family Life then has the right, but not the obligation, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
15. Family Life may substitute another prize of equal value in the event of non-availability of a prize, either before or after a winner has been selected.
16. Family Life is not responsible for any defective prizes.
17. Family Life is not responsible for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to any technical or equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, or acts beyond Family Life’s control. Family Life disclaims all liability for and delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Family Life is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest.
Family Life contest judges or management will retain sole discretion in matters relating to all Family Life contests. Family Life reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. Family Life may amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.