500 For 5 Prayer
In every decision, big or small, Family Life’s goal is to surrender everything in prayer – the work, the growth, the change – to let Christ lead the way.
Please help the 500 for 5 prayer effort as communities come together to support Family Life with five minutes of prayer each day during the Sharathon.
500 for 5 Prayer Needs
1. Pray that the Lord directs the steps of the ministry as we seek to know in what areas He would have Family Life expand.
2. Pray that the Lord will encourage the staff as they work many hours in reaching out to people across New York and Pennsylvania.
3. Pray that the Lord will give wisdom to Family Life's Board of Directors as they evaluate policy and help steer the course of the ministry.
4. Pray that God would intervene in the negotiations with a major radio corporation that could help Family Life greatly increase its coverage in Rochester and Buffalo.
5. Pray for for Family Life staff members Cecil VanHouten and George Sweatt - both of whom are facing serious health issues.
6. Pray that the Lord would provide the means for Family Life to construct the second phase of stations WCFG in Cambridge Springs and WCIG in Dallas/Scranton.
7. Pray that the Lord would speak to the hearts of many new listeners to become involved with financially supporting Family Life during the Spring Sharathon and that the sharathon goal will be reached.
8. Pray that the new partnership with Charlie Richards, creator of "Life at the Pond" would develop into further opportunities of ministry.
9. Pray for strength and health of the Family Life staff and the many volunteers during the sharathon.
10. Pray that above all else, Jesus Christ is glorified in all that happens at the ministry of Family Life.