Thursday, March 21, 2013, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The FOCUS Counseling Department will present this one-day Marriage Seminar
Christian marriages are under attack, people are hurting, and the divorce rate is climbing. But Jesus Christ is the healer and restorer of Christian marriage.
This workshop will help attendees:
- Identify symptoms of a marriage in trouble
- Understand the impact of divorce on spouses, children, relatives, and the church
- Identify resources and treatment available.
- Gary and Barb Short, counselors at Family Life (featured speakers)
- Jacque Waggoner, mother of Jill Kelly, working with Hunter's Hope
- Susan Spiesz, from the ministry Everyone Matters
This workshop is a FOCUS Counseling workshop.
Cost is $45 per person or $75 for married couples. The cost includes handouts, coffee, morning snack and hot lunch.
Get your ticket online or call the ticket office at 800-927-9083