Saturday, February 16, 2013, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
You don't have to be a pro to run great sound! Let us help you....
- Eliminate issues like feedback, hums, buzzes and a host of other problems
- Learn more about digital mixing, church acoustics, and wireless microphones
- Learn the latest from various companies will demo the latest in audio equipment
- Learn the ABC's of sound enhancement
- Learn how to do a good soundcheck and what should happen at a rehearsal
- By offering free resource locations
- Learn how to train and communicate with volunteers
Rental space will be available for Audio/Tech Companies and their displays. 4' X 8' tables are available at $100 each by calling Family Life and asking for Colleen.
The cost of this event is $39, which includes a light continental breakfast and hot lunch. Doors will open at 8 a.m. The registration deadline is February 8. Register online or by calling Family Life at 800-927-9083.