Performing Arts Summer Internship
Are you interested in being an intern with Family Life’s Performing Arts?
As benefiting intern, Family Life will…
- Provide opportunity to gain experience in music, drama, and youth ministry, as well as technical experience in the performing arts.
- Provide opportunity to determine and develop skills, talents, and spiritual gifts.
- Provide opportunity to earn college credit, contingent on college approval.
- Provide a place of ministry and personal growth.
- Spiritually and emotionally mature and capable of accepting responsibility.
- A positive role model and a desire to live for Christ.
- Possess a “heart” for young people as well as ministry.
- Possess talents, abilities and spiritual gifts that lend themselves to ministry.
- Have the respect of other adults and parents.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a life characterized by a regular devotion and prayer time with Him.
- College student or at least 18 years of age with approval.
- Participate in all required trips and events of the internship program, including the Youtheatre Workshop tour, Super Summer New York, Camp Edge, Spiedie-Fest, Golf Classic, and other events as needed.
- Assist with planning, preparation and presentation of various activities pertaining to the above events.
- Research and prepare Bible study devotionals during internship to be used at camp and Youtheatre Workshops.
- Work a regular work schedule as designated by mentoring supervisor – minimum of 30 hours/week.
- Meet with other summer interns as needed to build community.
- Be available for complete internship program - starts May 27 and ends August 16.
Fill out the Family Life job application and return it by February 22, 2013.
Contact Family Life at 800-927-9083 or email Darren Litz.