Buffalo man could face charges for PFA violation linked to deadly fire

01.31.18 | Dee Haley

Joseph Conti, the man who lost his 7-year-old son Anthony in an early morning fire on Monday, is being investigated for violating a protective order.

Conti was reportedly banned from contact with his wife and the Benzinger Street home that burned.

The blaze was sparked by a blow torch used by Conti to light a cigarette.

No charges have been filed in connection with the fire, but officials say the investigation is continuing.