A PA fire chief is telling people today to get rid of their hover-boards

03.14.17 | Bob Price

Harrisburg Chief Brian Enterline says one of those toys caused the fire that killed a three-year-old girl over the weekend.  

Neighbors in that Harrisburg neighborhood still can't believe it.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission says this is the first U.S. death resulting from a hover board over-heating in this country.

A Pennsylvania police officer was also killed while responding to that freak fire last Friday in Harrisburg.